Sentences with Loose, Loose in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Loose
1. That knot’s loose.
2. That knot’s loose.
3. This button is loose.
4. This knot’s coming loose.
5. Don’t set the dogs loose.
6. Don’t set the dogs loose.
7. This knot’s coming loose.
8. That guy has a screw loose!
9. This coat looks loose on me.
10. Doesn’t that bolt seem loose?
11. Doesn’t that bolt seem loose?
12. These shoes are a little loose.
13. This shirt is a little bit loose.
14. Loose jackets are the latest fad.
15. There’s a loose button on your shirt.
16. Did you loose anyone out of the boat?
17. You shouldn’t be tied up that loosely.
18. The banner hanging on the wall is too loose.
19. Look for it among the loose papers on my desk.
20. The ideal attitude is to be physically loose and mentally tight.
21. Aelin ran for Manon, leaping over the fallen stones, her ankle wrenching on loose debris.
22. Your clothes should be tight enough to show you’re a woman but loose enough to show you’re a lady.
23. A lesser moustache, under the impact of that quick, agonised expulsion of breath, would have worked loose at the roots.
24. Prejudices, it is well known, are most difficult to eradicate from the heart whose soil has never been loosened or fertilized by education: they grow there, firm as weeds among stones.
25. In its early form, the concept was adopted by a decentralized online community acting anonymously in a coordinated manner, usually toward a loosely self-agreed goal and primarily focused on entertainment.
26. I pity the young woman who will attempt to insinuate herself between my mama’s boy and me. I sympathize with the monumental nature of her task. It will take a crowbar, two bulldozers and half a dozen Molotov cocktails to pry my Oedipus and me loose from one another.