Sentences with Each, Each in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Each
1. Do we know each other?
2. We consoled each other.
3. We both like each other.
4. We must help each other.
5. They nodded to each other.
6. They smiled at each other.
7. We’re married to each other.
8. They tied each other tightly.
9. We could understand each other.
10. They’re talking with each other.
11. The fare is one dollar each way.
12. Let’s be honest with each other.
13. Peace is our gift to each other.
14. When can we see each other again?
15. They were criticizing each other.
16. Frank and Mary gaze at each other.
17. We enjoyed talking with each other.
18. Measure each angle of the triangle.
19. We lived in harmony with each other.
20. The monkeys are grooming each other.
21. They both hugged each other tightly.
22. How many cruises are there each day?
23. You guys love each other, don’t you?
24. Do you like going to school each day?
25. We have corresponded with each other.
26. Dude, let’s be honest with each other.
27. They lived in harmony with each other.
28. These two brothers resemble each other.
29. Love and friendship exclude each other.
30. She will give presents to each student.
31. They just need to complement each other.
32. When do they usually talk to each other?
33. You’re perfect complements to each other.
34. They threatened and denounced each other.
35. Oil and water won’t blend with each other.
36. Will they be writing letter to each other?
37. They will be writing letter to each other.
38. Alex and Mary nodded to each other kindly.
39. We competed with each other for the prize.
40. You have to wake up a virgin each morning.
41. Biodiversity continues to decline each year.
42. They wrote letters to each other frequently.
43. I and my sister don’t see each other anymore.
44. The two houses stand alongside of each other.
45. The passengers began to argue with each other.
46. They will not be writing letter to each other.
47. Sarah and Alex do not love each other anymore.
48. Steve and Jessica nodded to each other politely.
49. I like to wake up each morning feeling a new man.
50. Steve and Jessica were disgusted with each other.
51. That way we’d know who is sponsoring each of them.
52. The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.
53. The villagers bought 5 kilograms of potatoes each.
54. Frank and Jessica looked at each other and shrugged.
55. All the students in the class were helping each other.
56. Whereas links two ideas that contrast with each other.
57. The major events in each trimester are described below.
58. Don’t smother each other. No one can grow in the shade.
59. My sister’s dog and cat live in harmony with each other.
60. Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other.
61. Hard times require furious dancing. Each of us is proof.
62. Men and women have strengths that complement each other.
63. My sister’s dog and cat live in harmony with each other.
64. Collect the book, which is $ 2 each, from the bookstore.
65. A child may receive an allowance each week or each month.