Sentences with Overburdened, Overburdened in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Overburdened
1. I’m overburdened by strange occurrences at the moment.
2. You have overburdened your argument with ostentatious erudition.
3. For all his frustrations and his chronic sense of being overburdened.
4. Overburdened householders could count on the assistance not only of their own extended families, but of the American tradition of neighborliness.
5. Thinkers think and doers do. But until the thinkers do and the doers think, progress will be just another word in the already overburdened vocabulary by sense.
6. If our soldiers are not overburdened with money, it is not because they have a distaste for riches if their lives are not unduly long, it is not because they are disinclined to longevity.