Sentences with Economist, Economist in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Economist
1. Joseph is a skilled economist.
2. English majors understand human nature better than economists do.
3. Gold rises and all people often buy gold for investment. Economists also suggest buying gold.
4. An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn’t happen today.
5. Anyone who believes that exponential growth can go on forever in a finite world is either a madman or an economist.
6. Is human nature basically good or evil? No economist can embark upon his profession without considering this question, and yet they all seem to. And they all seem to think human nature is basically good, or they wouldn’t be surprised by the effects of deregulation.