Sentences with Formally, Formally in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Formally
1. I’d like to formally introduce you to this beautiful girl at my side.
2. Tenzin Gyatso was formally recognized as the 14th Dalai Lama in October 1950, at the age of 15.
3. Tenzin Gyatso was formally recognized as the 14th Dalai Lama in November 1950, at the age of 15.
4. Laia and Helene: They’re so different. I like that Laia says things I don’t expect, that she speaks almost formally, as if she’s telling a story.
5. In physics and chemistry, a selection rule, or transition rule, formally constrains the possible transitions of a system from one quantum state to another.
6. Because I am not formally trained in the medical sciences, I can bring in new ideas to AIDS research and the cross-fertilization of ideas from different fields could be a valuable contribution to finding the cure for AIDS.