Sentences with Fence, Fence in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Fence
1. They painted the fence green.
2. I swung my leg over the fence.
3. The boy climbed over the fence.
4. I had to crawl under the fence.
5. Silence is a fence around wisdom.
6. My brother stood leaning against the fence.
7. The wide world is all about you: you can fence yourselves in, but you cannot for ever fence it out.
8. Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.
9. It’s all kind of a big illusion: the white picket fence and the perfect marriage and the kids. Check that box off, check that box off, and move forward.
10. There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.
11. What breadth, what beauty and power of human nature and development there must be in a woman to get over all the palisades, all the fences, within which she is held captive!
12. Let us save what remains: not by vaults and locks which fence them from the public eye and use in consigning them to the waste of time, but by such a multiplication of copies, as shall place them beyond the reach of accident.