Sentences with Else, Else in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Else
1. Nothing else happened.
2. Is anyone else bidding?
3. I can deduce nothing else.
4. It must’ve been someone else.
5. Nobody else offered to go out.
6. Who else would you like to blame?
7. Do you know where else I could try?
8. You must look for hotels elsewhere.
9. Steve acts like nothing else matters.
10. Fate is in your hands and no one elses
11. It will be entertaining, if nothing else.
12. Time is more precious than anything else.
13. If a man does his best, what else is there?
14. Friendship is as precious as anything else.
15. Neither we nor anyone else can do this job.
16. Is there anything else we can help you with?
17. Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
18. Alex isn’t very different from anybody else.
19. I think I’m a music fan before anything else.
20. I am not accepting anything else at this time.
21. 146.Neither we nor anyone else can do this job.
22. Since no one else volunteered, the job is yours.
23. Make voyages. Attempt them. There’s nothing else.
24. I’d rather lose my own money than someone else‘s.
25. Respect yourself, or no one else will respect you.
26. This game is so boring, can’t we do something else?
27. To us marriage is first, everything else is second.
28. Jessica can sing better than anybody else in her class.
29. It extracts the forgiver from someone else‘s nightmare.
30. They diverted the river to supply water somewhere else.
31. It’s easier to see the mistakes on someone else‘s paper.
32. I begin with an idea and then it becomes something else.
33. The best way to cheer yourself is to cheer somebody else up.
34. If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it.
35. Good music is good music, and everything else can go to hell.
36. Be here now. Be someplace else later. Is that so complicated?
37. Because I’ve been there before, I’d rather go somewhere else.
38. More than anything else, expertise tracks with hours invested.
39. I’d rather argue with you, angel, then laugh with anyone else.
40. Loss is nothing else but change,and change is Natures delight.
41. A man who is a master of patience is master of everything else.
42. Because I have been there before, I’d rather go somewhere else.
43. Men don’t care what’s on TV. They only care what else is on TV.
44. He lives elsewhere and, moreover, I don’t feel like seeing him.
45. Loss is nothing else but change, and change is Nature’s delight.
46. Her speech is very clear. Don’t try to read anything else into it.
47. The education of my children is more important than anything else.
48. Fine. Somebody else can arrange to get the stupid goat knocked up.
49. Fame usually comes to those who are thinking about something else.
50. The best way to cheer yourself is to try to cheer someone else up.
51. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
52. A man who doesn’t trust himself can never really trust anyone else.
53. The secret of business is to know something that nobody else knows.
54. My whole life has been movies and religion. That’s it. Nothing else.
55. I am an optimist. It does not seem too much use being anything else.
56. The education of my children is more significant than anything else.
57. Hope arouses, as nothing else can arouse, a passion for the possible.
58. Work, look for peace and calm in work: you will find it nowhere else.
59. So the fact that I’m me and no one else is one of my greatest assets.
60. The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up.
61. The Dolls were an attitude. If nothing else they were a great attitude.
62. True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.
63. Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.
64. We are alike,” he said, “as no one else is, as no one else will ever be.
65. My soul is from elsewhere, I’m sure of that, and I intend to end up there.
66. Beethoven can write music, thank God, but he can do nothing else on earth.
67. We’re here to put a dent in the universe. Otherwise why else even be here?
68. It is easier to live through someone else than to become complete yourself.
69. Thoughtful delegation will allow someone else in your organization to shine.
70. If you cannot find peace within yourself, you will never find it anywhere else.
71. If you don’t know where you are going, you will probably end up somewhere else.
72. A true friend is someone who is there for you when he’d rather be anywhere else.
73. You may only be someone in the world, but to someone else, you may be the world.
74. A person is, among all else, a material thing, easily torn and not easily mended.
75. All the knowledge I possess everyone else can acquire, but my heart is all my own.
76. If you get simple beauty and naught else, you get about the best thing God invents.
77. We’re musicians. We make music for a living. It’s that simple. Nothing else matters.
78. Love is a gross exaggeration of the difference between one person and everybody else.
79. My tongue will tell the anger of my heart, or else my heart concealing it will break.
80. The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique.
81. You risked your life, but what else have you ever risked? Have you risked disapproval?
82. Charm is the ability to make someone else think that both of you are pretty wonderful.
83. There is no class so pitiably wretched as that which possesses money and nothing else.
84. Work is finding yourself alone at the track when the weather kept everyone else indoors.
85. I wish people would love everybody else the way they love me. It would be a better world.
86. Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of someone elses.
87. My mom raised us three boys by herself on welfare. It’s not worse than anybody else‘s life.
88. You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.
89. Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of someone else‘s.
90. I love you the more in that I believe you had liked me for my own sake and for nothing else.
91. I am cooler than everybody else in this room. I have to get my self-confidence back. Come on!
92. You can always count on Americans to do the right thing – after they’ve tried everything else.
93. Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.