Sentences with Boss, Boss in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Boss
1. Thanks, boss!
2. You were the boss.
3. I won’t boss you around.
4. His boss is very demanding.
5. My boss is both busy right now.
6. I don’t enjoy talking to my boss.
7. The boss sent Mary to summer camp.
8. The boss just chewed him out again.
9. My boss assigned the hard job to me.
10. His boss was a very bad businessman.
11. The boss is waiting for Alex’s reply.
12. I briefed my boss on the new project.
13. My boss told me to rewrite the report.
14. We briefed my boss on the new project.
15. The look on my boss‘s face was severe.
16. Jessica gave an oral report to her boss.
17. My brother used to be your boss, did he?
18. The boss says we need to work harder now.
19. The woman gave an oral report to her boss.
20. His ability has been overlooked by his boss.
21. I skipped out on my appointment with my boss.
22. Neither the employees nor the boss was at work.
23. The boss announced that it will work on Saturday.
24. Tomorrow’s meeting has been postponed by the boss.
25. The boss announced that it will work on Wednesday.
26. He breathed deeply before entering his boss‘s office.
27. Had employees been achieving the target before the boss came.
28. The boss always get at me. I don’t know why he behaves like that.
29. A group or an artist shouldn’t get his money until his boss gets his.
30. The boss postponed all their meetings for this week and went on vacation.
31. My boss warned us when we went to the camp, but the bee stung me before I could hear it.
32. She really manages to flee from such jobs, but one day her boss will be very angry with her.
33. Being the boss anywhere is lonely. Being a female boss in a world of mostly men is especially so.
34. It’s the best marriage of songs and production. But I have to say, I have an affinity for Bossanova.
35. No, you’re not allowed to be bossy when you’re married. You have to learn compromise, and compassion and patience.
36. A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished.
37. There is only one boss. The customer. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else.
38. A good boss makes his men realize they have more ability than they think they have so that they consistently do better work than they thought they could.
39. I loved it, but social reality impeded. Now I wander in here at 9 in the morning or so, and come back for a while in the afternoon. I am a very lenient boss.