Sentences with Smooth, Smooth in a Sentence and Meaning
When using the English language, we use many kinds of sentences to express ourselves well in everyday life. Although we do not know the different names in the grammatical world of the sentences we use, these are the sentences we pronounce differently when we use them. In everyday life, we apply different styles while giving information directly to the other person, expressing our own feelings and thoughts, or establishing excited sentences. There can be a large number of words that are especially found in different sentences.
Smooth means; sleek, glabrous, glazed, glare, clean-cut, regular, straight, shapely, formal, fluent
Sentences with Smooth
- The surface in this building is very smooth so take care when walking.
- Do you see it? This table has a smooth surface.
- The lake froze and the surface became perfectly smooth.
- This cloth is really smooth and silky.
- The lake looks calm and smooth.