Sentences with Empire, Empire in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Empire
1. To give pain is the tyranny to make happy, the true empire of beauty.
2. The Earth is littered with the ruins of empires that believed they were eternal.
3. This is a major reason why no observatory lasted more than 30 years in any of the Islamic empires.
4. Look back over the past, with its changing empires that rose and fell, and you can foresee the future, too.
5. To plunder, to slaughter, to steal, these things they misname empire and where they make a wilderness, they call it peace.
6. If atheism solved all human woe, then the Soviet Union would have been an empire of joy and dancing bunnies, instead of the land of corpses.
7. Empires do not suffer emptiness of purpose at the time of their creation. It is when they have become established that aims are lost and replaced by vague ritual.
8. Jordan has a strange, haunting beauty and a sense of timelessness. Dotted with the ruins of empires once great, it is the last resort of yesterday in the world of tomorrow. I love every inch of it.
9. America is a Nation with a mission – and that mission comes from our most basic beliefs. We have no desire to dominate, no ambitions of empire. Our aim is a democratic peace – a peace founded upon the dignity and rights of every man and woman.