Sentences with Endeavour, Endeavour in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Endeavour
1. Let us endeavour so to live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.
2. One that desires to excel should endeavour in those things that are in themselves most excellent.
3. Part of making any endeavour is that each one has its own special problems. It’s the nature of the process.
4. I endeavour to be wise when I cannot be merry, easy when I cannot be glad, content with what cannot be mended and patient when there is no redress.
5. If one advances confidently in the direction of his dream, and endeavours to live the life which he had imagines, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
6. Endeavour to be faithful, and if there is any beauty in your thought, your style will be beautiful if there is any real emotion to express, the expression will be moving.
7. As I pass it, I feel as if I saw a dear old mother, sweet in her weakness, trembling at the approach of her dissolution, but not appealing to me against the inevitable, rather endeavouring to reassure me by her patience, and pointing to a hopeful future.