Sentences with Equal, Equal in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Equal
1. All men are equal.
2. A square has four equal sides.
3. There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart.
4. An ounce of emotion is equal to a ton of facts.
5. Divide this line segment into twenty equal parts.
6. Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.
7. The law cannot equalize mankind in spite of nature.
8. I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally.
9. Complete peace equally reigns between two mental waves.
10. It was given by God equally to all, without restrictions.
11. For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.
12. Controversy equalizes fools and wise men – and the fools know it.
13. She is not my equal; she is my better. She is my sticky little leaf.
14. Being a feminist simply means believing in equal rights for all genders.
15. Girls shouldn’t worry about being the equal of men in the business world.
16. There’s a beauty in being part of a band, when there’s equality and trust.
17. The height of your accomplishments will equal the depth of your convictions.
18. Civilization is a method of living, an attitude of equal respect for all men.
19. For men, I think, love is a thing formed of equal parts lust and astonishment.
20. A feminist is anyone who recognizes the equality and full humanity of women and men.
21. I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
22. All men are not created equal but should be treated as though they were under the law.
23. Soon I realized that if beauty equalled forgiveness, I was never going to be forgiven.
24. Nature has never read the Declaration of Independence. It continues to make us unequal.
25. All men are created equal, it is only men themselves who place themselves above equality.
26. When people get used to preferential treatment, equal treatment seems like discrimination.
27. So go marry someone, provided you’re equally yoked and you actually like being with each other.
28. The true and solid peace of nations consists not in equality of arms, but in mutual trust alone.
29. Men and women were declared equal one morning and everybody could divorce each other by postcard.
30. I’m an activist for gay marriage equality and children’s rights. I’m the face of Share Our Strength.
31. Democracy arose from men’s thinking that if they are equal in any respect, they are equal absolutely.
32. Democracy arose from men’s thinking that if they are equal in any respect, they are equal absolutely.
33. Race, gender, religion, sexuality, we are all people and that’s it. We’re all people. We’re all equal.
34. In the sick room, ten cents’ worth of human understanding equals ten dollars’ worth of medical science.
35. Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit.
36. Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.
37. Civil marriage, like all civil rights provided by the government, must be provided equally to all Americans.
38. Any coalition of support must also include men, many of whom care about gender inequality as much as women do.
39. If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut.
40. There’s no evidence whatsoever that men are more rational than women. Both sexes seem to be equally irrational.
41. I don’t say women’s rights—I say the constitutional principle of the equal citizenship stature of men and women.
42. Money differs from an automobile or mistress in being equally important to those who have it and those who do not.
43. Man is equally incapable of seeing the nothingness from which he emerges and the infinity in which he is engulfed.
44. That all men are equal is a proposition to which, at ordinary times, no sane human being has ever given his assent.
45. All we need to understand my friends, is that human life was given equally to us all, not partially but in totality.
46. If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals. (J.K. Rowling)
47. I was surrounded by strong women so it had never even occurred to me that women were anything other than equal to men.
48. Over a long period of time, the main force in favor of greater equality has been the diffusion of knowledge and skills.
49. Civil union is less than marriage. Marriage is a sacred and valued institution and ought to be afforded equal protection.
50. Sinn Fein has demonstrated the ability to play a leadership role as part of a popular movement towards peace, equality and justice.
51. The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of blessings; the inherent vice of socialism is the equal sharing of miseries.
52. In phonology, assimilation is a common term for the practice by which a speech sound becomes equal or equivalent to an adjacent sound.
53. I don’t accept the currently fashionable assertion that any view is automatically as worthy of respect as any equal and opposite view.
54. Slavery is a sin when whites were put to the yoke, but not the African. All men are created equal, unless we decide you are not a man.
55. The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of blessings; the inherent virtue of socialism is the equal sharing of miseries.
56. The law, in its majestic equality, forbids rich and poor alike to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal their bread.
57. We have a vision of South Africa in which black and white shall live and work together as equals in conditions of peace and prosperity.
58. Protein is an essential macronutrient, but not all food sources of protein are created equal, and you may not need as much as you think.
59. The very idea of marriage is basic to recognition as equals in our society any status short of that is inferior, unjust, and unconstitutional.
60. I don’t want to be perfect, but I do want to be a role model. My mom always tells me that imperfections equal beauty. All of us are imperfect.
61. There is always inequality in life. Some men are killed in a war and some men are wounded and some men never leave the country. Life is unfair.
62. Whenever a woman makes a stand for strengthening the social status and equality of women in the workforce, in the media, in society; support her.
63. From the naturalistic point of view, all men are equal. There are only two exceptions to this rule of naturalistic equality: geniuses and idiots.
64. Education then, beyond all other devices of human origin, is the great equalizer of the conditions of men, the balance-wheel of the social machinery.
65. Age is not measured by years. Nature does not equally distribute energy. Some people are born old and tired while others are going strong at seventy.
66. Men feel that cruelty to the poor is a kind of cruelty to animals. They never feel that it is an injustice to equals nay it is treachery to comrades.
67. All men and women have an equal need for love. When these needs are not fulfilled it is easy to have our feelings hurt, for which we blame our partner.
68. For me it’s also – the music is equally as important. I mean I think as somebody who writes music, there just has to sort of be the marriage between both.
69. All men are by nature equal, made all of the same earth by one Workman and however we deceive ourselves, as dear unto God is the poor peasant as the mighty prince.
70. Humanism was not wrong in thinking that truth, beauty, liberty, and equality are of infinite value, but in thinking that man can get them for himself without grace.