Sentences with Estate, Estate in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Estate
1. My friends are my estate.
2. Goodness is beauty in the best estate.
3. Frank transferred his whole estate to his son.
4. Patriotism is often an arbitrary veneration of real estate above principles.
5. Sometimes the first duty of intelligent men is the restatement of the obvious.
6. Mortgages are loans that are used to buy homes and other types of real estate.
7. We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men.
8. A mortgage is a type of loan used to purchase or maintain a home, land, or other types of real estate.
9. Good writers define reality; bad ones merely restate it. A good writer turns fact into truth; a bad writer will, more often than not, accomplish the opposite.
10. I believe the human estate is both imbricated with and periodically overmatched by a cosmos composed of multiple, interacting force fields moving at different speeds.
11. For me the greatest source of income is still movies. Nothing – stocks, financial speculation, real estate speculation or businesses – makes more money for me than making movies.
12. I write for no other purpose than to add to the beauty that now belongs to me. I write a book for no other reason than to add three or four hundred acres to my magnificent estate.
13. To be successful in real estate, you must always and consistently put your clients’ best interests first. When you do, your personal needs will be realized beyond your greatest expectations.
14. The real estate agent had to go door-to-door in the apartment building we wanted to rent, asking if it was OK for this interracial family – my mom is white and I was a 1-year-old half-African kid – to live in the apartment building.