Sentences with Exaggerate, Exaggerate in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Exaggerate
1. Steve tends to exaggerate.
2. Frank quite often exaggerates.
3. Jim has a tendency to exaggerate.
4. Men have as exaggerated an idea of their rights as women have of their wrongs.
5. An exaggerated competitive attitude is inculcated into the student, who is trained to worship acquisitive success as a preparation for his future career.
6. It is impossible to exaggerate the wide, and widening, gulf between the American attitude on the Iraq war and the view from our friends across the Atlantic.
7. We cannot sacrifice innocent human life now for vague and exaggerated promises of medical treatments thirty of forty years from now. There are ways to pursue this technology and respect life at the same time.