Sentences with Probably, Probably in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Probably
1. That’s probably wise.
2. It’s probably a virus.
3. It’s probably just a phase.
4. It’s probably past midnight.
5. We’ve probably blown a fuse.
6. It’s probably safer in the basement.
7. The weather is cloudy, it will probably rain.
8. Abstraction is real, probably more real than nature.
9. Publication of this month’s issue will probably be delayed one week.
10. If you don’t know where you are going, you will probably end up somewhere else.
11. 16.If my daughter had seen this toys, she probably would have wanted me to buy them.
12. When you are tempted to give up, your breakthrough is probably just around the corner.
13. The beauty about the D-list is that people who are on it probably don’t know they are.
14. Liking is probably the best form of ownership, and ownership the worst form of liking.
15. Probably that you’re going to be eaten by a giant marshmallow or something, said Harry.
16. The things that one most wants to do are the things that are probably most worth doing.
17. Beauty fades! I just turned 29, so I probably don’t have that many good years left in me.
18. I am way cooler and smarter than her new boyfriend. Probably she was looking for a puppet.
19. I probably did too much thinking in India. I blame it on the roads, for they were superb…
20. This is probably the advantage of being stupid. Stupid people just do. We tend to overthink.
21. I should probably warn you … I had a personal trainer once. He and I did not enjoy each other.
22. The death of my father is probably the biggest thing that I ever faced. Daddy and I were best friends.
23. The natives of the North-West Pacific Coast of America were probably descendants of tribes from Asia..
24. My guess is my brother would call his mom and his dad pretty regularly, a lot more than I probably did.
25. Don’t panic. Are you sitting? You probably don’t need to sit. Well, possibly. At least lean on something.
26. I’m probably writing music now for the same reason as I started writing songs when I was 14 – to meet women.
27. I’ve heard of a guy in Chicago who advertises in the phone book under “Wizard”,though that’s probably a urban legend.
28. If I made a list of the people I admire, Mom would probably fill up half of it. She could do anything and everything.
29. These things sneak up on him for no reason, these flashes of irrational happiness. It’s probably a vitamin deficiency.
30. Paranoid? Probably. But just because you’re paranoid doesn’t mean there isn’t an invisible demon about to eat your face.
31. I’ve probably understood men too well. I realise they are predatory by nature, and I have a certain acceptance of the male animal.
32. I don’t really care about money. I find money boring and accounting boring, so I’m probably not going to ever make a lot of money.
33. Well, the post office is probably not the place you want to go if you want to be infused with patriotism and a renewed sense of vigor.
34. While your offender has probably forgotten the offense and gone on with life, you continue to stew in your pain, perpetuating the past.
35. If you’re a manager, remember that one third to one half of your workforce is probably introverted, whether they appear that way or not.
36. Probably millions of Americans got up this morning with a cup of coffee, a cigarette and a donut. No wonder they are sick and fouled up.
37. Man, he wasn’t going to need a stress test anytime soon. If his heart could get through a kiss from her, he could probably run a marathon.
38. They spoke very little of their mutual feeling; pretty phrases and warm expressions being probably unnecessary between such tried friends.
39. I think if I could be any superhero, it’d probably be my mom… but I don’t think I’d look too good in high heels, so it’s not gonna happen.
40. I’ve developed into quite a swan. I’m one of those people that will probably look better and better as I get older until I drop dead of beauty.
41. My mom had me when she was 16, and I was an only child, which is probably why I received a lot of love and didn’t miss that my father wasn’t around.
42. I probably have an earlier curfew than anyone. My mom wants to keep me really safe and my dad’s not overly protective, but he’s a dad no matter what.
43. Movies are not about the weekend that they’re released, and in the grand scheme of things, that’s probably the most unimportant time of a film’s life.
44. My dad never blew anything up, but he probably had friends who did. He and my mom have always preached that the pen is mightier than a Molotov cocktail.
45. I’ve been a pretty selfish mom and a very unselfish athlete for about three years now and it’s time to put my family first. It’s probably time to move on.
46. My generation will actually be the first generation that is tamer than the one that came before it, and it will probably be poorer less fun and less money.
47. The man who has everything figured out is probably a fool. College examinations notwithstanding, it takes a very smart fella to say “I don’t know the answer!
48. Many African leaders refuse to send their troops on peace keeping missions abroad because they probably need their armies to intimidate their own populations.
49. My parents and my grandfather on my mom’s side would travel the earth. They went to Australia and China, and they went to probably every soccer game I ever played.
50. If not for music, I would probably be a very frustrated scientist. It’s one way to answer the question, ‘What is the meaning of life?’ I feel music answers it better.
51. All three networks have always had a morning show but now cable of course is taking some of that audience away and a variety of other things, probably the Internet as well.