Sentences with Excited, Excited in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Excited
1. Alex was excited.
2. Don’t get so excited.
3. I’m excited about this.
4. You seem excited about it.
5. Samuel is a very excited father.
6. This situation greatly excited us.
7. I always get excited when I see him.
8. She gets very excited while playing games.
9. I am excited at the prospect of seeing her.
10. The excited crowd poured out of the stadium.
11. Could you ever excited when you took the exams?
12. He always made mistakes because he was excited.
13. My little brother is excited about his final performance.
14. He was very excited to learn that he had passed the exam.
15. I like it when somebody gets excited about something. It’s nice.
16. I like it when somebody gets excited about something. It’s elegant.
17. Even after all these years, when I saw her, I was as excited as the first day.
18. Nothing is better than waking up in the morning and being excited to go into work.
19. If you’re changing the world, you’re working on important things. You’re excited to get up in the morning.
20. I’d love to work with an Asian guy named Wu Hu, because just saying his name would get me all pumped up and excited.
21. It’s her first grandchild, so she’s really, really, really excited. I guess my mom is a little more stressed out than me.
22. I’m definitely a Polaroid camera girl. For me, what I’m really excited about is bringing back the artistry and the nature of Polaroid.
23. He grabbed a pencil and scrawled excitedly at the paper as if he’d just made a mathematical breakthrough and then looked back up at me.
24. I’ve learned this is a very long marriage doing a television show. I like the people that I work with to be people I enjoy, so you want to cast people who are as excited and enthusiastic as you are.
25. But my mom was a pianist, and she taught piano out of her house. I was just so excited, being a little kid and having all these other kids come to my house twice a week. I thought it was a big party.
26. I am excited to rise today to support National Mom and Pop Business Owners Day. This celebration honors the husband and wife business owner teams whose work helps drive the economy and fuel job growth.
27. Boxing is my real passion. I can go to ballet, theatre, movies, or other sporting events… and nothing is like the fights to me. I’m excited by the visual beauty of it. A boxer can look so spectacular by doing a good job.
28. Whether it’s a 16-year old girl, or a mom, or a guy, or anybody, as long as they come up and they’re excited to meet me ’cause they’ve had some sort of relationship with something I’ve created, it’s the coolest thing ever. It never gets old. It’s awesome.
29. I was a very undisciplined person but acting was something that actually motivated me to get up in the morning. I hadn’t experienced that before, but it was something that really excited me. I think I could be quite self-conscious and it gave me a release.
30. It’s quite a famous story that takes place on Christmas Eve, and the Germans, French, and Scottish are trying to make peace one night and they bury their dead and they play football. I play a German opera singer, in German, which I never have so I am really excited about that.