Sentences with Exert, Exert in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Exert
1. A general “law of least effort” applies to cognitive as well as physical exertion.
2. To banish imperfection is to destroy expression, to check exertion, to paralyze vitality.
3. Malcolm X made me very strong at a time I needed to understand what I was angry about. He had peace in his heart. He exerted a big influence on me.
4. But my most favourite pursuit, after my daily exertions at the Foundry, was Astronomy. There were frequently clear nights when the glorious objects in the Heavens were seen in most attractive beauty and brilliancy.
5. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.