Sentences with Expand, Expand in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Expand
1. Water expands with heat.
2. Heat expands most things.
3. Their business is expanding.
4. He has greatly expanded his skill set.
5. If you pump air into a tire it expands.
6. She did not expand greatly on her statement.
7. Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.
8. WHO leads global efforts to expand universal health coverage.
9. The personal life deeply lived always expands into truths beyond itself.
10. They expanded the factory so much within 2 years that it became the 3rd best factory in the country.
11. When I admire the wonders of a sunset or the beauty of the moon, my soul expands in the worship of the creator.
12. Writing and reading decrease our sense of isolation. They deepen and widen and expand our sense of life: they feed the soul.
13. Deep listening is miraculous for both listener and speaker.When someone receives us with open-hearted, non-judging, intensely interested listening, our spirits expand.
14. Our Founding Fathers, faced with perils we can scarcely imagine, drafted a charter to assure the rule of law and the rights of man, a charter expanded by the blood of generations.
15. Afghanistan is very satisfied with Croatia’s participation in the NATO-led peace mission and expects Croatia to expand its contribution to peace restoration in Afghanistan to other areas as well.