Sentences with Expect, Expect in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Expect
1. Expectations are low.
2. Paul did not expect to be invited.
3. They expected her to support them.
4. The people expected a victory speech.
5. George certainly didn’t expect to win.
6. Expect the best, Prepare for the worst.
7. This is the opposite of what I expected.
8. In order to win, you must expect to win.
9. He’ll be coming to the meeting, I expect.
10. Expectation is the root of all heartache.
11. Expect problems and eat them for breakfast.
12. You can’t expect much sympathy from Jessica.
13. We are expecting the publication of his book.
14. You cannot expect victory and plan for defeat.
15. We expect rapid growth of the utilities sector.
16. When you pose a question, you expect an answer.
17. I expect him to get over the shock of his failure.
18. I did not expect it to develop that much in 3 years.
19. I did not expect it to improve that much in 3 years.
20. In any investment, you expect to have fun and make money.
21. If you suddenly and unexpectedly feel joy, don’t hesitate.
22. Those who will play with cats must expect to be scratched.
23. We never live; we are always in the expectation of living.
24. They expect words, motion, defense, offense, back and forth.
25. Already means that something happened earlier than we expected.
26. It is not to be expected that human nature will change in a day.
27. Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes.
28. Expect the best, plan for the worst, and prepare to be surprised.
29. Honesty is a very expensive gift, Don’t expect it from cheap people.
30. Never idealize others. They will never live up to your expectations.
31. When Rome burned, the emperor’s cats still expected to be fed on time.
32. Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed.
33. Have been unavoidably detained by the world. Expect us when you see us.
34. To keep your secret is wisdom; but to expect others to keep it is folly.
35. Don’t live down to expectations. Go out there and do something remarkable.
36. Blessed is the man who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed.
37. Whatever we expect with confidence becomes our own self-fulfilling prophecy.
38. The best things in life are unexpected – because there were no expectations.
39. A thing long expected takes the form of the unexpected when at last it comes.
40. When men sow the wind it is rational to expect that they will reap the whirlwind.
41. You can’t expect to hit the jackpot if you don’t put a few nickels in the machine.