Sentences with Plants, Plants in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Plants
1. Do you talk to your plants?
2. These look like spinach plants.
3. These plants are all poisonous.
4. I have planted some plants in my garden.
5. These plants are resistant to weed killers.
6. I will be watering the plants tomorrow morning.
7. I like to watch plants grow. It is interesting!
8. Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died.
9. Biomass energy is based on biomass raw materials, plants processed and burned to produce electricity.
10. The answer is simple. In certain reincarnations, we divide into two. Our souls divide as do crystals and start, cells and plants.
11. Can we be grateful for music, silence, kind words, beautiful words, art, blank canvasses, space, night, sun, rain, amazing plants, animals..
12. Quite possibly there’s nothing as fine as a big freight train starting across country in early summer, Hardesty thought. That’s when you learn that the tragedy of plants is that they have roots.
13. I grow plants for many reasons: to please my eye or to please my soul, to challenge the elements or to challenge my patience, for novelty or for nostalgia, but mostly for the joy in seeing them grow.
14. I think there’s a supreme power behind the whole thing, an intelligence. Look at all of the instincts of nature, both animals and plants, the very ingenious ways they survive. If you cut yourself, you don’t have to think about it.