Sentences with Fashionable, Fashionable in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Fashionable
1. The fashionable substitute for Belief.
2. It is ever so much easier to be good if your clothes are fashionable.
3. I don’t accept the currently fashionable assertion that any view is automatically as worthy of respect as any equal and opposite view.
4. And in fact our unhappiness and our strangeness, our anxieties and compulsions, those least fashionable aspects of our personalities, are quite often what lead us to do rather interesting things.
5. Punishment is now unfashionable… because it creates moral distinctions among men, which, to the democratic mind, are odious. We prefer a meaningless collective guilt to a meaningful individual responsibility.
6. Now, I’m not saying I’m fashionable, but there are sociological interests that matter to me, things that are theoretical, political, intellectual and also concerned with vanity and beauty that we all think about but that I try to mix up and translate into fashion.