Sentences with Expense, Expense in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Expense
1. I have to reduce my expenses this year.
2. Spare no expense to save money on this one.
3. My aunt won an all-expenses-paid tour of Hawaii.
4. May the IRS find that you deduct your pet sheep as an entertainment expense.
5. Love of one is a piece of barbarism: for it is practised at the expense of all others. Love of God likewise.
6. Long gone are the days when hospital stays and surgeries made up the bulk of seniors’ annual medical expenses.
7. Give a girl an education and introduce her properly into the world, and ten to one but she has the means of settling well, without further expense to anybody.
8. It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.
9. Fame and power are the objects of all men. Even their partial fruition is gained by very few and that, too, at the expense of social pleasure, health, conscience, life.
10. Wishful thinking is not idealism. It is self-indulgence at best and self-exaltation at worst. In either case, it is usually at the expense of others. In other words, it is the opposite of idealism.
11. Liberal that I am, I support health-care reform on its merits alone. My liberal blood boils, for example, when I read that half of the personal bankruptcies in this country are brought on, in part, by medical expenses.
12. If you are worried about job security and do not have an adequate emergency fund (ideally eight months’ worth of living expenses stashed away in a federally insured bank or credit union), you need to focus more on saving money than paying down the balance on your credit cards.