Sentences with Transition, Transition in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Transition
1. The transition won’t be easy.
2. The educational system is in transition.
3. The quiet transition from autumn to winter is not a bad time at all.
4. Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It’s the transition that’s troublesome.
5. Blissful unconsciousness became foggy awareness which transitioned into painful reality.
6. Victims. Victims of a transitional period of morality. That is what we both certainly are.
7. Sleep is confusing. Dreams are baffling. The concept of transitioning from one perceived reality to another is a tolerated madness.
8. In physics and chemistry, a selection rule, or transition rule, formally constrains the possible transitions of a system from one quantum state to another.
9. At last she shut the book sharply, lay back, and drew a deep breath, expressive of the wonder which always marks the transition from the imaginary world to the real world.
10. So as I look at transitioning to the communication platforms of the future, I see that the beauty of Internet protocols is you get the separation of the layers between service and technology.
11. Transition is always a relief. Destination means death to me. If I could figure out a way to remain forever in transition, in the disconnected and unfamiliar, I could remain in a state of perpetual freedom.