Sentences with Expensive, Expensive in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Expensive
1. This watch is expensive.
2. Our distrust is very expensive.
3. They’re wearing expensive clothes.
4. This expedition will be expensive.
5. This cell phone is really expensive.
6. This chair is the most expensive one.
7. His is the most expensive car in school.
8. I have never seen such an expensive house.
9. I want to buy a car, but it’s too expensive.
10. There are a few expensive new table in the room.
11. Expensive meals can’t compensate for lack of sleep.
12. Movies are like an expensive form of therapy for me.
13. Smoking is a bad habit; moreover, it is a very expensive.
14. I bought a new and expensive car but it was very comfortable.
15. A large and expensive car can not pass through a narrow road.
16. This house is too expensive, let’s buy another house if you want.
17. Though she did not wear expensive clothes, she was neatly dressed.
18. Honesty is a very expensive gift, Don’t expect it from cheap people.
19. Marriage is about the most expensive way for the average man to get laundry done.
20. Politics has become so expensive that it takes a lot of money even to be defeated.
21. Economically, it’s more expensive to make movies. I hope digital movies change that.
22. He doesn’t want to buy any chemical medicine, for they are very expensive and unhealthy.
23. Anyone who has ever struggled with poverty knows how extremely expensive it is to be poor.
24. Marriage can be expensive, and if I lose millions then it’ll be the best millions I’ve spent.
25. I wasn’t one to go out and buy a new car and stereo system and expensive clothes. My mom helped keep me grounded.
26. I will love you as an airplane loves to fall from a clear blue sky and as an escalator loves to entangle expensive scarves in its mechanisms.
27. To be honest, marriage doesn’t scare me and that, it’s just once you’ve been together for so long, if you haven’t got any kids it’s just a big expensive day out for everyone else to enjoy, isn’t it?
28. I think if you do something effectively whether you’re the lover or the comic or the action guy or the villain like I play movies are very expensive to make. Chances are you’ll get asked to play that part again.
29. Bishop Frederick Henry of Calgary is facing at least two official objections to his public statements along with expensive hearings before the Alberta Human Rights Commission for expressing his biblical views on same sex marriage.
30. I’m somebody who doesn’t work with a stylist. I’ll be honest with you, I’m a mom and it’s just not something I want to put money toward because it’s expensive to have somebody who helps dress you and I feel like I have to pay for preschool and so many things… so I don’t have a stylist.