Sentences with Eye, Eye in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Eye
1. Open your eyes.
2. Shut your eyes.
3. Their eyes met.
4. Cover your eyes.
5. Close your eyes.
6. My eyes are tired.
7. I can see its eyes.
8. My eyes feel itchy.
9. Keep your eyes open.
10. She rubbed her eyes.
11. We see with our eyes.
12. My eyes are watering.
13. Don’t shut your eyes.
14. My eye has swollen up.
15. Steve rubbed his eyes.
16. She has beautiful eyes.
17. Steve covered his eyes.
18. Open your eyes, please.
19. My eyes fluttered shut.
20. Close your eyes, please.
21. His eyes fluttered shut.
22. Close your eyes, my dear.
23. The soap irritated my eyes.
24. There was fear in her eyes.
25. Beauty lies in lover’s eyes.
26. Far from eye, far from heart.
27. Steve gazed into Mary’s eyes.
28. Too much light hurts the eye.
29. Crows do not pick crow’s eyes.
30. Steve got shampoo in his eyes.
31. Carrots are good for your eyes.
32. What big eyes you have grandma!
33. Hawks will not pick hawks’ eyes.
34. The man closed his eyes briefly.
35. There was fear in the boy’s eyes.
36. To throw dust in somebody’s eyes.
37. Frank’s eyesight is deteriorating.
38. You can see it with the naked eye.
39. I couldn’t take my eyes off Samuel.
40. Be slow of tongue and quick of eye.
41. Anderson has an eye for modern art.
42. My eyes are very sensitive to light.
43. His eyes are like those of a leopard.
44. Four eyes see more (better) than two.
45. My dog has blue eyes and fluffy skin.
46. Steve looked at me with fearful eyes.
47. Jessica batted her eyelashes at Alex.
48. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
49. He entered the room with fearful eyes.
50. Keep your mouth shut and your eyes open.
51. Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
52. Your eyes are red. Have you been crying?
53. After a moment, his eyes flutter closed.
54. Steve has a scar just below his left eye.
55. Men trust their ears less than their eyes.
56. Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes.
57. George gazed at Mary with love in his eyes.
58. The cat shuts its eyes when stealing cream.
59. Michael and Jessica both covered their eyes.
60. To cry with one eye and laugh with the other.
61. The boy lay down on the bed and closed his eyes.