Sentences with Fear, Fear in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Fear
1. I don’t fear them.
2. There was fear in her eyes.
3. There was fear in the boy’s eyes.
4. Jessica fled for fear of being caught.
5. A good anvil does not fear the hammer.
6. The girl fled for fear of being caught.
7. You must conquer your fear of the dark.
8. Alex had a fear that he would fall down.
9. Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.
10. She could not get rid of the fear in her.
11. His big fear is driving on the main roads.
12. Samuel had a fear that he would fall down.
13. To conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom.
14. Men are swayed more by fear than by reverence.
15. Do not fear failure but rather fear not trying.
16. Never fear quarrels, but seek hazardous adventures.
17. The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure.
18. The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek.
19. What you fear is that which requires action to overcome.
20. That common cold of the male psyche, fear of commitment.
21. Peace is that state in which fear of any kind is unknown.
22. A peace that depends on fear is nothing but a suppressed war.
23. There are only two forces that unite men – fear and interest.
24. Courageous people do not fear forgiving, for the sake of peace.
25. Taking a new step, uttering a new word, is what people fear most.
26. The free man is he who does not fear to go to the end of his thought.
27. Successful people have no fear of failure. But unsuccessful people do.
28. Where there is charity and wisdom, there is neither fear nor ignorance.
29. You block your dream when you allow your fear to grow bigger than your faith.
30. Anger exceeding limits causes fear and excessive kindness eliminates respect.
31. Power does not corrupt. Fear corrupts… perhaps the fear of a loss of power.
32. We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid. So are regrets.
33. To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead.
34. Peace, if it ever exists, will not be based on the fear of war but on the love of peace.
35. Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.
36. The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
37. If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
38. For the nonviolent person, the whole world is one family. He will thus fear none, nor will others fear him.
39. Mortal fear is as crucial a thing to our lives as love. It cuts to the core of our being and shows us what we are.
40. Mediation’s confidentiality allows the parties to negotiate more freely and productively, without fear of publicity.
41. All my life, I’ve found it difficult to advocate for myself, to ask for what I want. I fear burdening people so much.
42. I have gained this by philosophy; I do without being ordered what some are constrained to do by their fear of the law.
43. I have no fear that the result of our experiment will be that men may be trusted to govern themselves without a master.
44. Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less.
45. When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
46. He folded his fear into a perfect rose. He held it out in the palm of his hand. She took it from him and put it in her hair.
47. Hate is the complement of fear and narcissists like being feared. It imbues them with an intoxicating sensation of omnipotence.
48. Most fear stems from sin to limit one’s sins, one must assuredly limit one’s fear, thereby bringing more peace to one’s spirit.
49. The greatest antidote to insecurity and the sense of fear is compassion it brings one back to the basis of one’s inner strength
50. All the general fear I’ve been feeling condenses into an immediate fear of this girl, this predator who might kill me in seconds.
51. Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd.
52. Nothing could be worse than the fear that one had given up too soon, and left one unexpended effort that might have saved the world.
53. The beauty, the poetry of the fear in their eyes. I didn’t mind going to jail for, what, five, six hours? It was absolutely worth it.