Sentences with Federal, Federal in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Federal
1. Federalist leaders denounced George’s policy.
2. A taxpayer is an individual or business entity that is obligated to pay taxes to a federal, state, or municipal government body.
3. Well, the chairman of Federal Reserve just made his move to rescue Barack Obama. We’re gonna have QE3. We’re gonna print some more money.
4. My politics are of a practical kind – the integrity of the country, the supremacy of the Federal government, an honorable peace, or none at all.
5. Violation of Law means failure or refusal to follow any applicable state or federal law, such that criminal and/or civil penalties may be imposed.
6. However, Trump challenged states’ rights and went against cooperative federalism by revoking California’s 1967 waiver to regulate vehicle emissions.
7. In all her history, from the formation of the federal government until the hour of secession, no year stands out more prominently than the year 1858 as evidencing the national patriotism of Virginia.
8. The way that same-sex marriage should reach the federal level is that it absolutely should be decided by the Supreme Court as quickly as possible. It’s a 14th Amendment issue. There’s no argument about it.
9. The logic is often far-fetched – how does medical marijuana affect interstate commerce? – and some conservatives would like judges to start throwing out federal laws wholesale on commerce clause grounds. The court once again said no thanks.