Sentences with Reward, Reward in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Reward
1. Peace is its own reward.
2. Patience has its rewards.
3. Virtue is its own reward.
4. We deserve to be rewarded.
5. You will be rewarded handsomely.
6. Let’s split the reward fifty-fifty.
7. A grandchild is God’s reward for raising a child.
8. The one who always loses, is the only person who gets the reward.
9. Effort only fully releases its reward after a person refuses to quit.
10. Happiness is the reward we get for living to the highest right we know.
11. I think the reward for conformity is that everyone likes you except yourself.
12. It is more rewarding to watch money change the world than watch it accumulate.
13. If you want your life to be more rewarding, you have to change the way you think.
14. Wisdom is the reward you get for a lifetime of listening when you’d have preferred to talk.
15. The most truly generous persons are those who give silently without hope of praise or reward.
16. My mother used to tell me man gives the award, God gives the reward. I don’t need another plaque.
17. Infinite striving to be the best is man’s duty it is its own reward. Everything else is in God’s hands.
18. If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
19. Rather, to change a habit, you must keep the old cue, and deliver the old reward, but insert a new routine.
20. Your mother won a special reward,” she told me, “because everyone had a head in her pictures. We all applauded.
21. Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.
22. Modesty and conscientiousness receive their reward only in novels. In life they are exploited and then shoved aside.
23. The same boys who got detention in elementary school for beating the crap out of people are now rewarded for it. They call it football.
24. There is an abiding beauty which may be appreciated by those who will see things as they are and who will ask for no reward except to see.
25. Love seeks one thing only: the good of the one loved. It leaves all the other secondary effects to take care of themselves. Love, therefore, is its own reward.
26. Do not try to push your way through to the front ranks of your profession do not run after distinctions and rewards but do your utmost to find an entry into the world of beauty.
27. I think someone should design exercise machines that reward people with sex at the end of their workouts, because people will perform superhuman feats for even the faint hope of that.