Sentences with Felt, Felt in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Felt
1. She felt guilty.
2. He felt persecuted.
3. She felt like crying.
4. She felt like dancing.
5. I felt like screaming.
6. Alex felt extremely guilty.
7. I can imagine how you felt.
8. I can’t describe how I felt.
9. Clary felt suddenly annoyed.
10. Alex felt compelled to speak.
11. I felt it was worth the risk.
12. I felt a little bad yesterday.
13. Alex felt dizzy from the heat.
14. She felt her heart beat quickly.
15. I felt that I was being spied on.
16. I felt it difficult to comprehend.
17. Steve felt himself being lifted up.
18. He felt an acute pain in his chest.
19. Steve felt like crawling under a rock.
20. The anxiety she felt was indescribable.
21. I felt for the light switch in the dark.
22. He felt severe pain in his back and legs.
23. A burden of one’s own choice is not felt.
24. He jests at scars that never felt a wound.
25. My mother felt a sharp pain in his stomach.
26. I felt relieved when my plane landed safely.
27. He felt ill at ease among prominent scholars.
28. She neither expressed nor felt sorry for her loss.
29. The earthquake was felt in both sides of the city.
30. When you erupt, girl, make sure it is felt across worlds.
31. I felt relieved when all the troubles were taken care of.
32. I just never felt so fantastically rocky in my entire life.
33. They are loyal and noble. The nobility of black can be felt.
34. Sorrow compressed my heart, and I felt I would die, and then.
35. Think of the last time you felt humiliated or treated unfairly.
36. I believe you can’t feel real joy unless you’ve felt heartache.
37. I wasn’t actually in love, but I felt a sort of tender curiosity.
38. I wasn’t actually in love, but I felt a sort of tender curiosity.
39. Steve no sooner finished his meal when he felt sick to his stomach.
40. Laura felt a warmth inside her. It was very small, but it was strong.
41. More than his exterior hit me. I felt warm and safe just being with him.
42. Beauty, whether moral or natural, is felt, more properly than perceived.
43. I had feared that love would make me vulnerable. Instead I felt empowered.
44. The best effort of a fine person is felt after we have left their presence.
45. I always felt like I was meant to have been born in another era, another time.
46. The bishop felt pity for the immigrants who were abandoned, and gave them help.
47. He felt that taking naps was much more beneficial than confronting catastrophes.