Sentences with Fever, Fever in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Fever
1. I have no fever.
2. Do you have a fever?
3. The fever has abated.
4. I have a little fever.
5. You don’t have a fever.
6. Do you ever have a fever?
7. I have a cough and a little fever.
8. Steve sneezes quite often. He may have hay fever.
9. I seem to have caught cold. I’m a little feverish.
10. During hay fever season, Frank usually tries to stay indoors.
11. A sick thought can devour the body’s flesh more than fever or consumption.
12. The odd thing about ambition is this: You can acquire it like a fever, but it is not so easy to shed.
13. He was a man without a past, whose future was the imminent grave and whose present was a bitter fever of living.
14. If I write what I feel, it’s to reduce the fever of feeling. What I confess is unimportant, because everything is unimportant.