Sentences with Financial, Financial in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Financial
1. Steve needs financial help.
2. Frank is a financial analyst.
3. My financial worries are over.
4. He became financially independent.
5. They are facing financial problems.
6. They would support his financial plan.
7. You can’t count on him for financial help.
8. Were you aware Tom was having financial problems?
9. The city was put in a difficult financial situation.
10. You know what’s truly weird about any financial crisis?
11. Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons.
12. Financial hardships were rough on us, even though Mom had a good job at G.M.
13. Happiness is being famous for your financial ability to indulge in every kind of excess.
14. Although this scouting gig sounded like a financial hit, it made Nonie extremely nervous.
15. Opposites may attract, but I wouldn’t put my money on a relationship of financial opposites.
16. The financial implode is bound to be reflected in the movies that are being made, there’s no question.
17. A completion statement is a document that breaks down the financial inputs and outputs of a house sale.
18. God wants us to prosper financially, to have plenty of money, to fulfill the destiny He has laid out for us.
19. Anything which is physically possible can always be made financially possible; money is a bugaboo of small minds.
20. A narcissistic personality disorder causes problems in many areas of life, such as relationships, work, school or financial affairs.
21. Detection risk is the chance that an auditor will fail to find material misstatements that exist in an entity’s financial statements.
22. Divorce is one of the most financially traumatic things you can go through. Money spent on getting mad or getting even is money wasted.
23. If we don’t change, millions of American families are just one medical emergency, or one layoff, away from financial disaster and bankruptcy.
24. You’re afraid you don’t have the right kind of work space, or financial freedom, or empty hours in which to focus on invention or exploration.
25. For me the greatest source of income is still movies. Nothing – stocks, financial speculation, real estate speculation or businesses – makes more money for me than making movies.
26. As long as you have a system that is based on the rational that if you are making money you are thereby making a contribution to society, these financial rogue practices will continue.
27. The government can still conduct clandestine searches of innocent people’s private information such as library, medical, and financial records. This is wrong and should have been addressed in a true compromise.
28. Studies have consistently shown that financial hardship is the biggest obstacle to heterosexual marriage, yet the Republican leadership has done precious little to help address the financial hardship faced by American families.
29. When I was 5, some financial things happened, and I moved seven times in a year. We moved from apartment to apartment, sometimes living with friends. My mom would always say, ‘Don’t get comfortable, because we may not be here long.’