Sentences with Flavor, Flavor in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Flavor
1. What flavor is that ice cream?
2. Too much salt will kill the flavor.
3. Garlic enhances the flavor of meals.
4. I prefer the flavor of fresh-water fish.
5. This drink has a really different flavor.
6. The flavors of the spices are very different.
7. The addition of salt greatly improved the flavor.
8. Pastry is different from cooking because you have to consider the chemistry, beauty and flavor. It’s not just sugar and eggs thrown together. I tell my pastry chefs to be in tune for all of this. You have to be challenged by using secret or unusual ingredients.