Sentences with Flew, Flew in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Flew
1. Samuel flew to London.
2. I flew from Madrid to Paris.
3. The pilot flew the airplane.
4. The carriage door flew open.
5. The pigeon flew in the window.
6. The parrot got out of its cage and flew away.
7. The plane flew at an altitude of 2,500 meters.
8. The formation flew backwards over a German city that was in flames.
9. The black angel spread those jet-black wings wide and flew up into the sky.
10. They did the same for wrecked American bombers on the ground, and those planes flew up backwards to join the formation.
11. On and on they flew, over the countryside parceled out in patches of green and brown, over roads and rivers winding through the landscapes like strips of matte and glossy ribbon.
12. The pilot looked at his cues of attitude and speed and orientation and so on and responded as he would from the same cues in an airplane, but there was no way it flew the same. The simulators had showed us that.