Sentences with Plump, Plump in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Plump
1. The plump woman said.
2. The plump man walked.
3. She shrugged another plump shoulder.
4. It’s like I was connected to the plumping system.
5. There’s something to be said about a slightly plump person—you have just enough of too much.
6. “Because he talked about hell,” sputtered Jonas, juice from the plump sausage dribbling down his chin.
7. The game in beauty is changing so much, if your product isn’t high tech or can’t make a unique performance claim – plump your lips, reduce your lines, look glossy, and stay on for 24 hours – you can’t go to market today. I’m not just talking about a $20 lipstick, but a $5 lipstick!