Sentences with Floated, Floated in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Floated
1. A cloud floated across the sky.
2. Alex floated downstream on a raft.
3. Steve floated down the river on a raft.
4. Mom’s laugh floated out from her studio.
5. Samuel floated down the river on a raft.
6. The red balloon floated over the treetop.
7. The logs are being floated down the river.
8. Some nights the sky wept stars that quickly floated and disappeared into the darkness before our wishes could meet them.
1. Oil will float on water.
2. Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
3. Regrets ignore chronology. They float around.
4. You swam in a river of chance and coincidence. You clung to the happiest accidents—the rest you let float by.
5. If death is this brilliant slide, this high, fine music felt as pure vibration, this plunging float in wind and silence, it’s not so bad.
6. I never wish to be easily defined. I’d rather float over other people’s minds as something strictly fluid and non-perceivable; more like a transparent, paradoxically iridescent creature rather than an actual person.
7. I was blessed, because I come from a family where they knock you down before you float away. I have a lot of brothers who just make sure we have our feet on the ground, and my mom is a rock star. She is an amazing mother.