Sentences with Pleasant, Pleasant in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Pleasant
1. I said pleasantly.
2. You’re unpleasant.
3. Frank is unpleasant.
4. That was really unpleasant.
5. What followed was unpleasant.
6. He mowed the lawn pleasantly.
7. He came and sat next to me pleasantly.
8. What’s so unpleasant about being drunk?
9. An unpleasant fact that one must accept.
10. She listened to what the teacher said pleasantly.
11. Time will not slow down when something unpleasant lies ahead.
12. I know it’s going to be unpleasant to talk about the accident.
13. Yesterday I was listening to music pleasantly while making tea.
14. Something unpleasant is coming when men are anxious to tell the truth.
15. Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It’s the transition that’s troublesome.
16. It describes the unpleasant feeling a person has when someone has something he wants.
17. Horses are generally considered to be pleasant animals, whereas lizards are generally hated.
18. 41.Horses are generally considered to be pleasant animals, whereas lizards are generally hated.
19. Anticipation! It occurred to him that his anticipation was more pleasant to him than the experiencing.
20. We all know him to be a proud, unpleasant sort of man; but this would be nothing if you really liked him.
21. There is no scent so pleasant to my nostrils as that faint, subtle reek which comes from an ancient book.
22. I thought how unpleasant it is to be locked out; and I thought how it is worse, perhaps, to be locked in.
23. I’ve liked you better when Katsa’s around,’ Giddon said. ‘She’s so rotten to me that you seem positively pleasant in contrast.
24. To speak gratitude is courteous and pleasant, to enact gratitude is generous and noble, but to live gratitude is to touch Heaven.
25. Daddy was real gentle with kids. That’s why I expected so much out of marriage, figuring that all men should be steady and pleasant.
26. If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant; if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome.
27. How pleasant it is for a father to sit at his child’s board. It is like an aged man reclining under the shadow of an oak which he has planted.
28. Your emotions make you human. Even the unpleasant ones have a purpose. Don’t lock them away. If you ignore them, they just get louder and angrier.
29. ‘Tis easy enough to be pleasant, When life flows along like a song But the man worth while is the one who will smile when everything goes dead wrong.
30. One of the remarkable things about love is that, despite very irritating people writing poems and songs about how pleasant it is, it really is quite pleasant.
31. She gave up beauty in her tender youth, gave all her hope and joy and pleasant ways she covered up her eyes lest they should gaze on vanity, and chose the bitter truth.
32. Fires can’t be made with dead embers, nor can enthusiasm be stirred by spiritless men. Enthusiasm in our daily work lightens effort and turns even labor into pleasant tasks.
33. If people are constantly reading about you, and you’re overexposed, they’ve got no reason to go see your movies. Also, it’s not pleasant or nice to have your privacy invaded.
34. They make faint whistling sounds that when apprehended in varying combinations are as pleasant as the wind flying through a forest, and they do exactly as they are told. Of this, one is certain.
35. Now, if you are like me – if you are like practically anybody in America – then you probably hold some negative opinions about the French, based upon movies, rumors, recent headlines, unfortunate run-ins with Parisian waiters, or… you know… all that unpleasantness surrounding the Vichy regime.