Sentences with Flour, Flour in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Flour
1. Wheat will be flour.
2. We grind wheat into flour.
3. The workers grind wheat into flour.
4. Alex and I import flour from America.
5. It’s one thing to flourish and another to fight.
6. For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.
7. Peace goes into the making of a poem as flour goes into the making of bread.
8. Yes, and I’m sure the arena will be full of bags of flour for me to chuck at people.
9. Studies show that children best flourish when one mom and one dad are there to raise them.
10. Many a genius has been slow of growth. Oaks that flourish for a thousand years do not spring up into beauty like a reed.
11. Affliction is the wholesome soil of virtue, where patience, honor, sweet humility, and calm fortitude, take root and strongly flourish.
12. Make this the time you throw away old habits that have hindered your happiness and success and finally allow your greatest self to flourish.
13. No work or love will flourish out of guilt, fear, or hollowness of heart, just as no valid plans for the future can be made by those who have no capacity for living now.
14. To believe that patriotism will not flourish if patriotic ceremonies are voluntary… is to make an unflattering estimate of the appeal of our institutions to free minds.
15. As Americans, we don’t see the role of government as guaranteeing outcomes, but allowing free men and women to flourish based on their own vision, their hard work and their personal responsibility.