Sentences with Folks, Folks in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Folks
1. Idle folks lack no excuses.
2. Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be.
3. Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.
4. Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be.
5. It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues.
6. Many folks think they aren’t good at earning money, when what they don’t know is how to use it.
7. I haven’t got as much money as some folks, but I’ve got as much impudence as any of them, and that’s the next thing to money.
8. Before I can live with other folks I’ve got to live with myself. The one thing that doesn’t abide by majority rule is a person’s conscience.
9. When you feel in your gut what you are and then dynamically pursue it – don’t back down and don’t give up – then you’re going to mystify a lot of folks.
10. Folks, the most insidious part of this whole health care scheme is that all of these vast medical expenditures will become nothing more than government budget items. We individuals will no longer exist. The relationship between a government and citizen will change forever.
11. There was one thing my daddy wouldn’t tolerate in any shape, form or fashion, and that was being unkind or rude to somebody. That was just very important to my folks. And as it turns out, that was a legacy that he left me that money can’t buy, is how to be able to treat people.