Sentences with Foreground, Foreground in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Foreground
1. My foregrounds are imaginary, my backgrounds real.
2. A Goon is a being who melts into the foreground and sticks there.
3. Only the middle distance and what may be called the remoter foreground are strictly human.
4. As this becomes obvious we discover that it is not just the background but also the foreground.
5. The practice of solidarity foregrounds communities of people who have chosen to work and fight together.