Sentences with Form, Form in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Form
1. A gift form a sponsor.
2. Please fill out this form.
3. Buyers fill out this form.
4. Fill out this form, please.
5. She was a former first lady.
6. But I had formulated my own.
7. Petroleum is in liquid form.
8. He’s a former student of mine.
9. A fissure forms in the vessel.
10. Our former home was in Sweden.
11. The user has approved this form.
12. Kyoto is Japan’s former capital.
13. Please fill out this form first.
14. Beauty can come in strange forms.
15. Steve is Jessica’s former husband.
16. My grandfather was a former miner?
17. Please help me fill out this form.
18. Frank is one of our former clients.
19. Please fax me the application form.
20. Marriage is like a formality for me.
21. Steve had to fill out lots of forms.
22. Would you please fill out this form?
23. Poverty is the worst form of violence.
24. All fossil fuels are similarly formed.
25. Jack needed to fill out lots of forms.
26. Don’t use contractions in formal writing.
27. Dissent is the highest form of patriotism.
28. There will be a formal dance at the casino.
29. The most terrible enemy is a former friend.
30. Tom saw his former employer at a conference.
31. Glue the photograph to your application form.
32. Youth is a dream, a form of chemical madness.
33. I helped George fill out the application form.
34. Frank saw his former employer at a conference.
35. Curiosity is insubordination in its purest form.
36. Nostalgia is also a dangerous form of comparison.
37. Be sure to fill out the registration form in person.
38. Every single art form is involved in film, in a way.
39. Movies are like an expensive form of therapy for me.
40. Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia.
41. The most common form of despair is not being who you are.
42. Grace is the beauty of form under the influence of freedom.
43. Your father invited the former love of your life in for pie.
44. If you want to activate your membership, fill out this form.
45. Patience, n. A minor form of dispair, disguised as a virtue.
46. Love is the attempt to form a friendship inspired by beauty.
47. Movies are an art form that is very available to the masses.
48. Don’t grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form.
49. Society develops wit, but its contemplation alone forms genius.
50. Friendship is a very taxing and arduous form of leisure activity.
51. A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.
52. An Englishman, even if he is alone, forms an orderly queue of one.
53. The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason.
54. Success has a simple formula: do your best, and people may like it.
55. The formation flew backwards over a German city that was in flames.
56. I’d like to formally introduce you to this beautiful girl at my side.
57. Some blue holes have very special rock formations and water chemistry.
58. He did not formulate the law in clear, set terms and moralize about it.
59. Cooperative societies are formed with the aim of helping their members.
60. There is a static form of a sentence to use the comparative adjectives.
61. I have always known what I wanted, and that was beauty… in every form.
62. Every formula which expresses a law of nature is a hymn of praise to God.
63. Various forms of competition can be referred to by the term championship.
64. She portrays former British prime minister Margaret Thatcher in the film.
65. Research is formalized curiosity. It is poking and prying with a purpose.
66. As much as people fail to admit it, procrastination is a form of laziness.
67. Format or document format is the overall layout of a document or spreadsheet.
68. Winners have simply formed the habit of doing things losers don’t like to do.
69. A thing long expected takes the form of the unexpected when at last it comes.
70. For men, I think, love is a thing formed of equal parts lust and astonishment.
71. For a writer only one form of patriotism exists: his attitude toward language.
72. The ability to observe without evaluating is the highest form of intelligence.
73. For Forms of Government let fools contest whatever is best administered is best.
74. Governments, if they endure, always tend increasingly toward aristocratic forms.
75. Opportunity often comes disguised in the form of misfortune, or temporary defeat.
76. I hold that the perfection of form and beauty is contained in the sum of all men.
77. Copper used in buildings, usually for roofing, oxidizes to form a green verdigris.
78. Indeed, the only truly serious questions are ones that even a child can formulate.
79. For, when with beauty we can virtue join, We paint the semblance of a form divine.
80. The love of beauty in its multiple forms is the noblest gift of the human cerebrum.
81. Liking is probably the best form of ownership, and ownership the worst form of liking.
82. The truest form of love is how you behave toward someone, not how you feel about them.
83. When expressed in its affirmative form, the verb confirms something about the subject.
84. I didn’t mind if a formal brainstorm was chosen for the sake of presenting many ideas.
85. Men are so necessarily mad, that not to be mad would amount to another form of madness.
86. Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months.
87. The triangle is a closed geometric shape that is formed by joining three straight lines.
88. In wisdom gathered over time I have found that every experience is a form of exploration.
89. These specialists in “happiness” have formulated something they call the “Law of Attraction.”
90. Let me express how much I don’t care on a scale of one to bite me,” the former detective said.
91. To be independent of public opinion is the first formal condition of achieving anything great.
92. Tenzin Gyatso was formally recognized as the 14th Dalai Lama in October 1950, at the age of 15.
93. I take it that what all men are really after is some form or perhaps only some formula of peace.
94. It could be a random group of giant eagles flying in perfect formation. Of course they’re Roman!
95. Tenzin Gyatso was formally recognized as the 14th Dalai Lama in November 1950, at the age of 15.
96. I’m not good with children,” the god confessed. “Or people. Well, any organic life forms, really.
97. I think it’s naive to pray for world peace if we’re not going to change the form in which we live.
98. He watched the lake near where he lived transform from an ice formation to a warm swimming place. I
99. The Format Painter tool is used to copy and paste character and paragraph formats to existing text.
100. Each snowflake takes the perfect form for the maximum efficiency and effectiveness for its journey.
101. The plural form of a word is the form that is used when referring to more than one person or thing.
102. There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.
103. The self is not something ready-made, but something in continuous formation through choice of action.
104. There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the latter ignorance.
105. A nonhot boy stares at you relentlessly and it is, at best, awkward and, at worst, a form of assault.
106. There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the latter ignorance.”
107. The necklace of pearl reflected the most beautiful form of jewelry, almost creating an antique beauty.
108. For me art and chess are closely related, both are forms in which the self finds beauty and expression.
109. Do not trust all men, but trust men of worth the former course is silly, the latter a mark of prudence.
110. Trouble looms when monogamy is no longer a free expression of loyalty but a form of enforced compliance.
111. According to a 2019 study, personalist dictatorships are more repressive than other forms of dictatorship.
112. Thinking in its lower grades, is comparable to paper money, and in its higher forms it is a kind of poetry.
113. The first half of life is devoted to forming a healthy ego, the second half is going inward and letting go of
114. We’re here to bring beauty to the world and make a difference in this planet. That’s what art forms are about.
115. Military headquarters take many forms, depending on the size and nature of the unit or formation they command.
116. We can analyse the formula that constitutes a symbol, while metaphor is a being-within-itself, it’s a monomial.
117. The DVD is a digital optical disc data storage format invented and developed in 1995 and released in late 1996.
118. I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.
119. Sponsorship is a form of affinity marketing that provides certain rights and benefits to the buyer or “sponsor”.
120. Men create gods after their own image, not only with regard to their form but with regard to their mode of life.
121. The navigation system tells the direction to go both in the form of a map on the screen and with voice commands.
122. In the name of Hypocrites, doctors have invented the most exquisite form of torture ever known to man: survival.
123. Of course there is no formula for success except perhaps an unconditional acceptance of life and what it brings.
124. There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.
125. While the modern form of adoption emerged in the United States, forms of the practice appeared throughout history.