Sentences with Goods, Goods in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Goods
1. I buy canned goods in bulk.
2. The factory produces cotton goods.
3. I purchased the goods for half price.
4. Many goods are now transported by air.
5. Capitalism is an economic system in which private individuals or businesses own capital goods.
6. Speculation is only a word covering the making of money out of the manipulation of prices, instead of supplying goods and services.
7. More simply, it is the amount of the environment necessary to produce the goods and services necessary to support a particular lifestyle.
8. Marketing is the process of exploring, creating, and delivering value to meet the needs of a target market in terms of goods and services.
9. Trade can be defined as the entire business of buying and selling goods and services for profit, and all values that can be expressed in money.
10. Give to everyone who begs from you and of him who takes away your goods do not ask them again. And as you wish that men would do to you, do so to them.
11. There is one rule for the industrialist and that is: Make the best quality of goods possible at the lowest cost possible, paying the highest wages possible.
12. I think it has other roots, has to do, in part, with a general anxiety in contemporary life… nuclear bombs, inequality of possibility and chance, inequality of goods allotted to us, a kind of general racist, unjust attitude that is pervasive.