Sentences with Gradual, Gradual in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Gradual
1. The wind gradually died down.
2. The music gradually died away.
3. The storm has gradually abated.
4. That gradually became his habit.
5. The ship gradually came in sight.
6. The train gained speed gradually.
7. The sunlight gradually decreased.
8. Two ways. Gradually, then suddenly.
9. The girl gradually began to understand.
10. Nothing changes instantaneously: in a gradually heating bathtub you’d be boiled to death before you knew it.
11. As we go through life we gradually discover who we are, but the more we discover, the more we lose ourselves.
12. Peace is a daily, a weekly, a monthly process, gradually changing opinions, slowly eroding old barriers, quietly building new structures.
13. There are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
14. I borrowed his brightness and used it to see my way, and then gradually, from the habit of looking at the world as he illuminated it, the light in my own mind rekindled.
15. Gradually the waiting began to feel less like waiting and more like this was simply what life was: the distracting tasks undertaken while the thing you are waiting for continues not to happen.
16. I think the Mother is gradually revealing itself to me and taking over. But it is not the Mother alone. It is the Mother and the Father, the male and the female, sort of gradually having their marriage.
17. When families save, they can get through emergencies like a bad harvest or a medical emergency. But it’s more than that. They can also plan for the future, gradually saving up for a small business or for their children’s school tuition.