Sentences with Grandchild, Grandchild in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Grandchild
1. A grandchild is God’s reward for raising a child.
2. They take a lively interest in their grandchildren.
3. Why do grandparents and grandchildren get along so well? The mother.
4. will still be shining when thy last grandchild shall pass into the darkness.
5. It’s her first grandchild, so she’s really, really, really excited. I guess my mom is a little more stressed out than me.
6. That first scream, my lord, was indeed your daughter, my wife, and if you kill me, your grandchild will be quite without a father. Won’t you come in?
7. Having a grandmother is like having an army. This is a grandchild‘s ultimate privilege: knowing that someone is on your side, always, whatever the details. Even when you are wrong. Especially then, in fact. A grandmother is both a sword and a shield.