Sentences with Gratitude, Gratitude in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Gratitude
1. I’d like to express my gratitude.
2. Gratitude builds a bridge to abundance.
3. Gratitude is riches. Complaint is poverty.
4. They owe a debt of gratitude to the personal.
5. In aid, the proper attitude is one omitting gratitude.
6. Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul.
7. We take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude.
8. Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all others.
9. Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.
10. Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the paren’t of all the others.
11. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.
12. Showing gratitude is one of the simplest yet most powerful things humans can do for each other.
13. Dead people receive more flowers than the living ones because regret is stronger than gratitude.
14. Gratitude looks to the Past and love to the Present; fear, avarice, lust, and ambition look ahead.
15. A great many men’s gratitude is nothing but a secret desire to hook in more valuable kindnesses hereafter.
16. I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.
17. As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.
18. To speak gratitude is courteous and pleasant, to enact gratitude is generous and noble, but to live gratitude is to touch Heaven.
19. ‘Thank you’ is the best prayer that anyone could say. I say that one a lot. Thank you expresses extreme gratitude, humility, understanding.
20. A person however learned and qualified in his life’s work in whom gratitude is absent, is devoid of that beauty of character which makes personality fragrant.
21. Happiness cannot be travelled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude.
22. Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.
23. Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude.