Sentences with Greedy, Greedy in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Greedy
1. He’s greedy and lazy.
2. Greedy folk have long arms.
3. Samuel shouldn’t be so greedy.
4. It’s not a good thing to be so greedy.
5. It’s not a good thing to be so greedy.
6. I’ve never seen anyone as greedy as her in my life.
7. I’ve never seen anyone as greedy as her in my life.
8. Time can be a greedy thing-sometimes it steals the details for itself.
9. Every grain of experience is food for the greedy growing soul of the artist.
10. Of mankind we may say in general they are fickle, hypocritical, and greedy of gain.
11. When Jesus comes back, these crazy, greedy, capitalistic men are gonna kill him again.
12. If people in the world weren’t so greedy, thousands of people would not starve to death every day.
13. If people in the world weren’t so greedy, thousands of people would not starve to death every day.
14. Of mankind we may say in general they are fickle, hypocritical, and greedy of gain. (Niccolò Machiavelli)
15. Money is neither my god nor my devil. It is a form of energy that tends to make us more of who we already are, whether it’s greedy or loving.
16. The happiness and peace attained by those satisfied by the nectar of spiritual tranquillity is not attained by greedy persons restlessly moving here and there.
17. No matter how corrupt, greedy, and heartless our government, our corporations, our media, and our religious & charitable institutions may become, the music will still be wonderful.
18. The adolescents of my generation, greedy for life, forgot in body and soul about their hopes for the future until reality taught them that tomorrow was not what they had dreamed, and they discovered nostalgia.
19. Italians know about human nature – they understand human nature perhaps better than anyone else does. They know that people are weak and greedy and lazy and dishonest and they just try to make the best of it to work around it.