Sentences with Gym, Gym in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Gym
1. Which gym bag is yours?
2. He goes to gym every day.
3. We go to the gym club together.
4. My father goes to gym every day.
5. He does not goes to gym every day.
6. I’ve been training at the gym recently.
7. George does not go to the gym every day.
8. Another problem concerns the gym equipment.
9. In my free time, I like to work out at the gym.
10. The gym teacher in our school is very beautiful.
11. Did you go home before my sister went to the gym?
12. I thought I told you to cancel your gym membership.
13. The newly built gym was great. An engineering wonder.
14. The newly built gym was amazing. An engineering wonder.
15. I looked nervously at Annabeth, then at the groups of girls who were roaming the gym.
16. Ryan had been working out at the gym every day before he had surgery because of his health problems.
17. An artist needn’t be a clergyman or a churchwarden, but he certainly must have a warm heart for his fellow men.
18. It’s after school, after my double detentions for gym and chemistry, and I’m at Knead, about to begin working on a new piece.
19. I have to hit the gym. I have beauty appointments. I have to work toward my next job and maintaining my image, just like an athlete.
20. My mom was a professional fitness competitor, so I go into the gym with her. I train with my dad and mother. It’s embarrassing, because she’s really strong.
21. I had ridiculous amounts of energy. Mom’s like, you’re driving me crazy – do you want to try gymnastics? From the moment I started it, I loved it and it kind of was like storybook from there.
22. Bryn, when you were six years old, you tried to bungee jump off a jungle gym by connecting the straps of your overalls to the bars with your shoelaces. Caution has never been your strong suit.
23. I eat as much as the next girl, but I work my butt of in the gym every morning! The key is moderation. I splurge on the weekend. A big bowl of pasta and a delicious slice of cake for dessert are my favorites.
24. To keep it simple you run your gym like you run your house. Keep it clean and in good running order. No jerks allowed, members pay on time and if they give you any crap, throw them out. There’s peace where there’s order.
25. I had to get up run in the morning for 2 hours, go to the gym and also get good opponents as sparring partners because I’m a big believer in that how you train is how you will fight at least when it came to me that’s how it worked.