Sentences with Hair, Hair in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Hair
1. He has dry hair.
2. She has black hair.
3. I don’t dye my hair.
4. Frank has curly hair.
5. Tom is a hairdresser.
6. Steve has curly hair.
7. your hair is too long.
8. You’re splitting hairs.
9. She shampooed her hair.
10. Her hair grows very fast.
11. She is brushing her hair.
12. Does Alex have gray hair?
13. She has short blonde hair.
14. Jessica has abundant hair.
15. Do you have hair clippers?
16. Her hair didn’t look dyed.
17. Pam’s hair curls naturally.
18. Jessica dyed her hair brown.
19. Her hair is naturally curly.
20. She keeps her hair in curls.
21. My son towel-dried his hair.
22. Samuel pulled Jessica’s hair.
23. Steve has thinning gray hair.
24. Have you ever dyed your hair?
25. Why are you drying your hair?
26. How do you want your hair cut?
27. Jessica has curlers in her hair.
28. You made me cut and dye my hair.
29. My sister has blonde curly hair.
30. She kept her hair behind her ears.
31. They shampooed the children’s hair.
32. I hate it when hair clogs the drain.
33. Is there a hairdresser in the hotel?
34. Your cousin Mary has beautiful hair.
35. Why would anyone dye their hair pink?
36. I don’t shampoo my hair in the morning.
37. Every morning I comb my daughter ‘s hair.
38. She does her hair before going to school.
39. This shampoo comes with a nice hair brush.
40. Since he was asleep, she stroked his hair.
41. There’s many a man has more hair than wit.
42. She is constantly changing her hair color.
43. For the girls with messy hair and thirsty hearts.
44. Jessica has been dyeing her hair black for years.
45. Truth is, I cut my hair for freedom, not for beauty.
46. She always has her hair done by a famous hairdresser.
47. It’s hard to tell whether Steve dyes his hair or not.
48. The weird girl with red hair flung her arms around him.
49. You look so different today. Did you have your hair cut?
50. I’m confiscating your hair dryer—you’ve fried your brain.
51. Stars got tangled in her hair whenever she played in the sky.
52. People don’t associate red hair, pale skin, and freckles with beauty.
53. In order for your hair to be soft, you need to shampoo your hair well.
54. If truth is beauty, how come no one has their hair done in the library?
55. Look. Survey. Inspect. My hair is ruined! I look like a pan of bacon and eggs!
56. The beauty of having short hair is that I actually can wash and style it at home!
57. I dyed my hair blonde when I was 14. My mom was not happy. But I love being blonde.