Sentences with Happy, Meaning and Example Sentences
When using the English language, we use many kinds of sentences to express ourselves well in everyday life. Although we do not know the different names in the grammatical world of the sentences we use, these are the sentences we pronounce differently when we use them. In everyday life, we apply different styles while giving information directly to the other person, expressing our own feelings and thoughts, or establishing excited sentences. There can be a large number of words that are especially found in different sentences.
Happy means; feeling or showing pleasure or contentment, delighted, merry, elated, satisfied.
Sentences with Happy
- My father is not happy about it.
- Doesn’t that make you happy?
- I’m so happy that you’re here.
- You make me happy.
- I’m not exactly happy about it.
- I am very happy to see you.
- I am very glad to see my mother happy again.
- According to the latest research, happy people live longer.
- Just be happy, I don’t want anything else.