Sentences with Harm, Harm in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Harm
1. Coal is also harmful.
2. Harm watch, harm catch.
3. I didn’t mean any harm.
4. I never meant you harm.
5. Peace, unity and harmony!
6. Good counsel does no harm.
7. Hate not at the first harm.
8. Smoking is harmful to health.
9. A harmony prevailed among them.
10. They worked in perfect harmony.
11. Breathing toxic gases is harmful.
12. They entered the school in harmony.
13. We lived in harmony with each other.
14. We want to harm the environment less.
15. They lived in harmony with each other.
16. Do not approach these harmful objects.
17. The Japanese live in harmony with nature.
18. Microbes can be useful as well as harmful.
19. Beauty is being in harmony with what you are.
20. Burning gasoline is harmful to the environment.
21. There is no greater harm than that of time wasted.
22. When children stand quiet, they have done some harm.
23. All the colors in the picture were in perfect harmony.
24. My sister’s dog and cat live in harmony with each other.
25. Conservation is a state of harmony between men and land.
26. My sister’s dog and cat live in harmony with each other.
27. Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
28. Whenever a doctor cannot do good, he must be kept from doing harm.
29. I think all they do is project a limited and harmful image of people.
30. He who lives in harmony with himself lives in harmony with the world.
31. Nature’s great masterpiece, an elephant the only harmless great thing.
32. He wielded verbal italics as if they were capable of actual bodily harm.
33. He who lives in harmony with himself lives in harmony with the universe.
34. Your worst enemy cannot harm you as much as your own unguarded thoughts.
35. This morning’s scene is good and fine, Long rain has not harmed the land.
36. To put everything in balance is good, to put everything in harmony is better.
37. The longer we dwell on our misfortunes, the greater is their power to harm us.
38. Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
39. Live by the harmless untruths that make you brave and kind and healthy and happy.
40. The three most harmful addictions are heroin, carbohydrates, and a monthly salary.
41. Our DNA is coded to harmonise the frequency of the atoms we use to build ourselves.
42. Some people—and I am one of them—hate happy ends. We feel cheated. Harm is the norm.
43. You have to make peace with yourself. The key is to find the harmony in what you have.
44. Observe good faith and justice toward all nations. Cultivate peace and harmony with all.
45. The power of intuitive understanding will protect you from harm until the end of your days.
46. Music is an agreeable harmony for the honor of God and the permissible delights of the soul.
47. The life of inner peace, being harmonious and without stress, is the easiest type of existence.
48. More than those who hate you, more than all your enemies, an undisciplined mind does greater harm.
49. It inculcates purity and harmony, the mystery of mutual charity, the romanticism of the social order.
50. This book will not harm you unless someone throws it at you which is a possibilty never to be discounted.
51. Prescription: A physician’s guess at what will best prolong the situation with least harm to the patient.
52. Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.
53. We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.
54. A mind at peace, a mind centered and not focused on harming others, is stronger than any physical force in the universe.
55. If you live in harmony with nature you will never be poor; if you live according what others think, you will never be rich.