Sentences with Heading, Heading in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Heading
1. Heading is a soccer technique.
2. If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading.
3. Header tags, also known as heading tags, are used to separate headings and subheadings on a webpage.
4. For defensive headers, you want to be heading the ball at an angle away from your post and upwards into the air.
5. We were all heading for each other on a collision course, no matter what. Maybe some people are just meant to be in the same story.
6. Always remember that the crowd that applauds your coronation is the same crowd that will applaud your beheading. People like a show.
7. While the Clave disapproves of trespassers, oddly they take an even darker view of beheading and skinning people. They’re peculiar that way.
1. We have ten head of cattle.
2. I have 1,500 head of cattle.
3. I’m head over heels for you.
4. To be head over ears in debt.
5. My head doesn’t ache anymore.
6. The robber bashed her head in.
7. I’ve got to head back to work.
8. Steve had his head chopped off.
9. He that has He head needs no hat.
10. She was aching from head to foot.
11. He had two hundred head of cattle.
12. Pam laid her head down on the pillow.
13. Too much knowledge makes the head bald.
14. Heart and head are contrary historians.
15. The Hades cabin needs a head counsellor.
16. Jessica bashed her head against the wall.
17. Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.
18. My brother banged his head on a tree branch.
19. The doctors x-rayed my head and found nothing.